Finally Fall Book Tag
1. In Fall, the air is crisp and clear – name a book with a vivid setting.
I am going to have to go to with Harry Potter because in my mind, Hogwarts is truly even more beautiful than it actually is. And it will always be home to me.
2. Nature is beautiful.. but also dying – name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic, like loss or grief.
Again, I’m going with Harry Potter, but also The Hunger Games, The Book Thief, and many books!
3. Fall is back to season – share a non-fictional book that has taught you something new.
I don’t really read non-fictional books, but I will try to do so in the future!
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend time with the people we love – name a fictional family / house hold / friend group that that you would like to be apart of.
Again, I’m going with Harry Potter, but also The Hunger Games, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and Wonder because they’re all people I want to be around, and I am sure as hell that they would make my perfect family.
5. The colourful leaves are piling up on the ground – show us a pile of fall coloured spines.
Definitely Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, and also Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling.
6. Fall is the the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside – share a book wherein someone is telling a story.
When I read this question, I immediately thought of The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, because it’s also just beautifully written as well. And it’s just truly good!
7. The nights are getting darker – share a dark, and creepy read.
I don’t think that I’ve ever really read a dark and creepy book. If you mean like mentally dark, I don’t think that I’ve read that kind of book either. Hopefully I will.
8. The days are getting colder – name a short, and heart warming read that could warm up someone’s cold and rainy day.
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell, and also The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I know E&P is over 2-300 pages, but it made me warm!
9. Fall returns every year – name an old favourite that you’d like to return to soon.
For some reason, The Fault In Our Stars, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Eleanor and Park, and so many books.
10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights – share your favourite cozy reading “accessories.”
Just tea / water, books, and bookmarks. But I also don’t drink and or eat anything while reading.